We are the foremost practitioners of Community-Based Social Marketing in Canada, and have helped our clients foster sustainable behaviours across the country and abroad since 1993.
Our Community-Based Social Marketing (CBSM) clients are across Canada, in the UK, the Caribbean and Australia.We have designed and implemented CBSM programs to foster many different behaviours in many different issue areas, including:
- Reducing phosphorous in our lakes
- Recycling and composting (through curbside programs and in the backyard
- Reducing engine idling
- Making sustainable transportation choices
- Working safely
- Stopping the spread of invasive species
- Reducing energy use in the home
- Reducing water use in and outside of the home
and many more.
We provide all aspects of CBSM program development, from research to behaviour choice to program design to communications pieces to implementation. Or, if our clients prefer, we will assist their efforts through more of an advisory role.